At the moment Gradients and Patterns are not supported by the Cloud Libraries. But as a workaround, create obects and fill them with gradients and patterns. Drag (add) those objects to a CC library. When you want to use them in another document, Alt drag them from your library to place them embedded.
How do you copy a gradient in Illustrator?
Pressing OPTION/ALT, drag the little “appearance circle” (right side of sublayer) from the target object onto the destination object’s circle. This should not only duplicate the colors of the gradient, but also any shape or angle modifications you’ve made.
How do you copy an effect in Illustrator?
Copy appearance attributes by dragging
- Drag the thumbnail at the top of the Appearance panel onto an object in the document window. …
- Alt‑drag (Windows) or Option‑drag (Mac OS) the target icon in the Layers panel onto the item to which you want to copy appearance attributes.
How do I save a group Color in Illustrator?
To save your swatches this way, go to the Swatch Library Menu → Save Swatches. Illustrator will automatically suggest you save it in the swatches folder, so all you need to do is give it a name and click save. Now your swatches will show up in the Swatch Libraries Menu → User Defined.
How do you apply gradient fill?
Click the shape, and when the Format tab appears, click Shape Fill. Click Gradient > More Gradients > Gradient fill. Pick a Type from the list. To set the direction for the gradient, click Direction.
Can we save a selection in PS?
Save a selection
Make a selection using any of the selection tools or methods. To save this selection, choose Select > Save Selection. In the Save Selection dialog box, go to the Name field and give this selection a name. Click OK to close the Save Selection dialog box.
What is the shortcut key of gradient tool?
Tip: The shortcut key for the Gradient Tool is G. Hitting G with Photoshop open will invoke the tool.
How do you apply a gradient to multiple objects in Illustrator?
To apply a gradient fill across multiple objects in Illustrator, select all the objects (drag to select, or shift+click), select the Gradient Tool, and drag out the gradient in the direction you want. With all the relevant objects selected, click the Gradient tool icon (or press G on your keyboard).
How do you save an appearance in Illustrator?
Save a Graphic Style in Adobe CS5 Illustrator
- With the object selected, Alt-click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac) the New Graphic Style button at the bottom of the Graphic Styles panel. …
- Drag the selected object directly into the Graphic Styles panel.
How do you use the blend tool in Illustrator?
Create a blend with the Make Blend command
- Select the objects you want to blend.
- Choose Object > Blend > Make. Note: By default, Illustrator calculates the optimum number of steps to create a smooth color transition. To control the number of steps or distance between steps, set blending options.
How do you add a drop shadow in Illustrator?
- Select an object or group (or target a layer in the Layers panel).
- Choose Effect > Stylize > Drop Shadow.
- Set options for the drop shadow, and click OK: Mode. Specifies a blending mode for the drop shadow. Opacity. Specifies the percentage of opacity you want for the drop shadow. X Offset and Y Offset.
How do I make a gradient swatch in Illustrator?
Create gradient swatches
In the Gradient panel, click the gradient menu (next to the gradient box) and click the Save To Swatches Library icon . In the Swatches panel, click the New Swatch button or select New Swatch from the Swatches panel menu. In the dialog box that appears, enter a swatch name, and click OK.