- He glanced down at her again with misty eyes. …
- It has also been found that in foggy and misty weather suitable colour screens are of assistance. …
- Her shot nerves calmed until she rubbed a towel against the misty mirror and saw the tattoo again.
What is strength sentence?
You need to conserve your strength for tomorrow. Pull-ups increase upper body strength. Working on a farm requires a lot of physical strength. the strength and durability of the material I pray that I’ll have the strength to do what I have to do.
How can I put strengths in a sentence?
“She had enough strength to sit up.” “He lacks the physical strength to do the job.” “I am trying to find enough strength to finish this project.” “It took all his strength to fix the house.”
What is the meaning of the term Misty?
1a : obscured by mist. b : consisting of or marked by mist. 2a : indistinct a misty recollection of the event. b : vague, confused avoided the large, vague, misty issues— Reuben Abel.
Is Misty a weather?
misty Add to list Share. When it’s misty out, there’s a heavy fog. The air is thick with moisture, and there’s just barely a light rain. … It isn’t easy to see through misty weather, which happens most often in the morning because of moisture in the air.
What are the examples of strength?
Some examples of strengths you might mention include:
What are your strengths as a student?
Character Strengths for Students
- Wisdom (creativity; curiosity; judgment; love of learning; perspective)
- Courage (bravery; perseverance; honesty; zest)
- Humanity (love; kindness; social-emotional intelligence)
- Justice (teamwork; fairness; leadership)
- Temperance (forgiveness; humility; prudence; self-regulation)
How can I use make in a sentence?
Make sentence example
- Drowning your sorrows in eggnog will only make you feel worse in the long run. …
- That does make sense. …
- You make a difference. …
- Did you make any real progress? …
- They didn’t make it to the restaurant. …
- It shouldn’t make any difference if he’s adopted.
What is a weakness?
1 : the quality or state of being weak also : an instance or period of being weak backed down in a moment of weakness. 2 : fault, defect. 3a : a special desire or fondness has a weakness for sweets. b : an object of special desire or fondness pizza is my weakness.
What are strength and weaknesses?
Strengths are defined as character traits or skills that are considered positive. Strengths include knowledge, attributes, skills, and talents. Weaknesses are just the opposite. Weaknesses are defined as character traits or skills that are considered negative or not as well developed.
What type of word is Misty?
Misty is an adjective – Word Type.
Is Misty a real word?
adjective, mist·i·er, mist·i·est. abounding in or clouded by mist. of the nature of or consisting of mist.
What are misty eyes?
: having tears in your eyes. : dreamy or sentimental.
What are students weaknesses?
Some examples of weaknesses related to academics include: Coursework (a particular course you struggled with) Essay writing (be sure to emphasize your strength in other forms of writing) Being overly involved in on-campus activities (if a student or recent graduate)
What are student strengths examples?
Study skills strengths
- Understands and sets goals; can plan ahead.
- Is a self-starter.
- Stays focused on tasks.
- Tries different approaches ( flexible thinking )
- Organizes thoughts and physical items like a backpack.
- Follows rules and routines well.
- Learns from mistakes and solves problems.
What strengths should I put on a resume?
Here are some examples of strengths to include in your resume:
- Leadership. Leadership demonstrates to employers your ability to manage and supervise a team. …
- Self-motivated. …
- Active listening. …
- Communicating. …
- Honesty. …
- Strong work ethic. …
- Customer service. …
What are a persons weaknesses?
List of Weaknesses
- Not taking criticism well.
- Easily bored.
- Takes things personally.
- Strong willed.
What are your skills?
What are my skills?
- Time management.
- Taking initiative.
- Problem solving.
- Building relationships.
- Verbal communication.
- Developing a plan.
What is the difference between misty and foggy?
Fog and mist differ by how far you can see through them. … Fog is when you can see less than 1,000 meters away, and if you can see further than 1,000 metres, we call it mist.
Does fog mean it will be sunny?
Fog generally forms under stable conditions and clear skies. It’s a myth that a foggy morning cannot lead to a perfect sunny day. In fact, clear sky is a prerequisite for formation of fog. Clouds generally restrict the outgoing radiation and suppress fog in the lower levels.
Why does it get misty at night?
Cooler conditions, clear skies and light winds all help contribute to mist and fog. As air cools the moisture in it condenses into droplets so by night, with falling temperatures, we start to see mist forming.