1 : feeling or showing affection or warm regard : loving affectionate friends an affectionate nickname. 2 : motivated by affection : tender affectionate care. 3 obsolete : inclined, disposed.
What is a good sentence for beauty?
We explored the natural beauty of the island. I’m learning to appreciate the beauty of poetry. We explored the natural beauties of the island. She was one of the great beauties of her time.
How do you use the word affectionate in a sentence?
Although she was intimidating in aspect, she was warm and affectionate beneath the surface.
- They seemed devoted to each other and were openly affectionate.
- He gave her an affectionate kiss.
- He gave her an affectionate squeeze.
- His face took on an affectionate glow.
- She took affectionate leave of her mother.
What is the example of affection?
The definition of affection is love, or a fond attachment for something or something. A mother hugging her child, a cat cuddling with his owner and a husband bringing flowers for his wife are each an example of affection.
What is the opposite of affectionate intimacy?
Opposite of close familiarity or friendship. distance. alienation. aloofness. coldness.
What is beautiful example?
The definition of beauty is the quality that provides pleasure to the senses or to the mind by behavior or attitude. … An attractive young lady, a stunning flower and a mother cat taking care of her kittens are all examples of beauty.
How do you describe a beautiful woman face?
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting …
How do you call someone pretty?
- easy on the eyes.
What is the correct form of affectionate?
showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace. having great affection or love; warmly attached; loving: your affectionate brother. Obsolete.
How do you speak affectionately?
How To Get Your SO To Be More Affectionate
- Identify Your Love Language. …
- Share Those Feels. …
- Be More Affectionate Yourself. …
- Reinforce Positive Behavior. …
- Talk With Your Partner About Their Feelings. …
- Show All Your Appreciation. …
- Be Receptive To Their Affection. …
- Set Aside Time For Lovin’
How do you end a letter of affectionately?
“In general, you would close a letter to a family member of close friend with “Love,” “Best love,” “Fondly,” “Affectionately.” If you are writing to someone you know less intimately you might use “All the best,” “As always,” “As ever,” “With love,” or, depending on the relationship, “Affectionately.”
What are examples of questions?
Here are some examples of wh questions with what:
- What is it?
- What’s this?
- What’s that?
- What’s your name?
- What’s your last name?
- What’s his name?
- What’s her name?
- What day is it today?
What is a proper sentence?
A complete sentence must have, at minimum, three things: a subject, verb, and an object. The subject is typically a noun or a pronoun. And, if there’s a subject, there’s bound to be a verb because all verbs need a subject. Finally, the object of a sentence is the thing that’s being acted upon by the subject.
How do you write a short sentence?
How to Write Simply: 9 Tips for Writing Short Sentences
- Start small. …
- Think about what you’re trying to say. …
- Cut down your word count. …
- Break up long sentences into two or more lines. …
- Use the active voice. …
- Remove redundant words. …
- Lose fluff words. …
- Write one-word and two-word sentences.
What do you call an attractive woman?
A person who is very physically attractive. Dangerously seductive woman.
How can I impress a girl in one word?
Ambitious – She has a personality that revolves around her goals and improving her situation. Captivating – She is a delightful person; you can’t take your eyes off her. Confident – She trusts her own abilities and knows that she has value. Dazzling – She is the life of the party and impresses everyone she meets.
What is beautiful in life?
1) Waking up in the morning — you are here, you are alive, you have this day. 2) The face of someone you love — there is nothing better. 3) Having something to do — having purpose every day makes life meaningful. 4) Nature — sunshine, moonshine, flowers, a gentle breeze, trees, animals.
What is a beautiful woman?
“Beautiful is a woman who has a distinctive personality; one who can laugh at anything, including themselves, and one who is especially kind and caring to others. … She is a woman who can inexplicably make you feel really good just by being around her, and yet brings such great sadness when she is gone.
Who is the prettiest person in the world?
1. Bella Hadid. Based on the recent report provided by “Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi,” Bella Hadid is considered the most sexiest and beautiful woman with presentable facial features.
How do you describe intimacy?
Intimacy is closeness between people in personal relationships. It’s what builds over time as you connect with someone, grow to care about each other, and feel more and more comfortable during your time together. It can include physical or emotional closeness, or even a mix of the two.
What words describe intimacy?
What are some synonyms for intimacy?