Easy-going is a desirable quality as well: Easy-going partners will adjust to your needs, let you make decisions, and be happy with what they have.
How do you say you’re going easy?
- carefree. Free from troubles or worry. …
- laid-back. The definition of laid back is someone or something that is casual, calm and often unpretentious. …
- even-tempered. …
- lenient. …
- flexible. …
- amiable (related) …
- calm (related) …
How do you use easy going?
- His friends described him as an easy-going person.
- My older brother is more easy-going.
- Normally he was relaxed and had an easy-going manner.
- She can be very firm when she wants to, although mostly she is so easy-going.
- There were comments about his easy-going approach to work.
Is it easy going or easy going?
ODO lists easygoing, a single word with no hyphen, in the US English dictionary. Google Ngrams shows that this usage has been more common since the 70’s. In the British and World English dictionary, they have easy-going, with a hyphen.
What is the sentence of easygoing?
Easygoing sentence example
It’s all the Club and his easygoing nature. I have known him as always kindhearted and easygoing . This is an easygoing plant, growing in part shade to full sun and in a variety of soils. The Aquarius profile is also one of an easygoing nature and a sign that makes good friends.
What is meant by easy going person?
calm and unworried; relaxed and rather casual: an easygoing person.
What is easy going attitude?
If you describe someone as easy-going, you mean that they are not easily annoyed, worried, or upset, and you think this is a good quality. He was easy-going and good-natured. Athenians have a very easy-going attitude to life. Synonyms: relaxed, easy, liberal, calm More Synonyms of easy-going.
Is a easy going person?
The definition of easygoing is someone or something that is relaxed, tolerant and not prone to rigid rules or bouts of temper. A person who is laid back and goes with the flow is an example of someone who would be described as easygoing. … (of a person) Calm, relaxed, casual and informal.
When people say your easy-going?
If you describe someone as easy-going, you mean that they are not easily annoyed, worried, or upset, and you think this is a good quality. He was easy-going and good-natured.
How do I become easy-going at work?
How to Be More Easy-Going at Work
- Ask your coworkers to lunch. …
- Stop being so perfect. …
- Stop being so dramatic. …
- Accept your flaws and mistakes. …
- Be combative when it counts. …
- Find your zen. …
- Take a breath before replying. …
- Picture yourself in a coworker’s shoes.
Why is easy-going Important?
Easy-going people have warm, happy, and supportive social connections. Having positive social interactions with friends, co-workers, and family can motivate you to make better health decisions and even live a longer life. The quality of your relationships does count thought.
How do you say someone is easy going?
What is the negative connotation of easy going?
Lax or negligent; careless.
What is the opposite of easy going person?
A good, semi-informal word which is a possible antonym for “easy-going” is “uptight.” An “uptight” person is never relaxed, always feels stressed and nervous, and wants everything to be predictable and under control. The exact opposite of an “easy-going” person.
How can a man become easy?
Daily Habits That Make You More Easy To Be Around
- Stay As Positive As Possible. …
- Truly Listen When Someone Is Talking. …
- Take A Genuine Interest In Others. …
- Be Everyone’s Cheerleader. …
- Set Up Some Boundaries. …
- Offer Up Lots Of Compliments. …
- Work On Accepting Yourself. …
- Have Some Empathy.
Is easy going an idiom?
Meaning: The meaning of this idiom is pretty self-explanatory. It means that something that is achieved easily is also lost as easily.
Is easy going informal?
adjective relaxed, easy, liberal, calm, flexible, mild, casual, tolerant, laid-back (informal), indulgent, serene, lenient, carefree, placid, unconcerned, amenable, permissive, happy-go-lucky, unhurried, nonchalant, insouciant, even-tempered, easy-peasy (slang) They have a very easy-going attitude to life.
What is an easy going girl?
She is the kind of girl who lives in the moment. She isn’t going to force herself to wait three months to sleep with you — and she isn’t going to feel pressured to sleep with you on the first date either. She is going to sleep with you whenever the moment feels right. 6. How quickly you text her back.
Is easy going adjective?
EASYGOING (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.
What’s the word for someone that gets along with everyone?
congenial Add to list Share. A congenial person is easy to get along with. If you’re trying to decide which of your friends to take on a road trip, choose the most congenial one. Congenial means sharing the same temperament, or agreeing with your temperament. You can talk about a congenial person, place, or environment …
What’s the meaning of put me off?
to make someone not want to do something, or to make someone not like someone or something. Lack of parking space was putting potential customers off. Robert’s attitude towards women really puts me off. put someone off someone/something: I put him off the idea of going shopping with me.
How do you use flattery in a sentence?
1) He was laying on the flattery with a trowel. 2) Salespeople are often accused of using artificial flattery. 3) She isn’t very susceptible to flattery. 4) I was really pleased when he said how well I’d done, because he isn’t known for flattery.
How do you use siesta in a sentence?
a nap in the early afternoon (especially in hot countries).
- I went upstairs for my afternoon siesta.
- Lots of people were taking a short siesta in the shade.
- They have a siesta during the hottest part of the day.
- She missed Spain and the languor of a siesta on a hot summer afternoon.