What is the opposite of unclear?
Antonyms: clear, distinct, pellucid, unsubtle, vivid, perspicuous, crystal clear, clear-cut, lucid, limpid, unmistakable, trenchant, legible, broad, prima facie, luculent. Synonyms: unreadable, undecipherable, indecipherable, ill-defined.
What is unclear or confusing?
: difficult to understand. : confused or uncertain about something.
How do you say not clear?
synonyms for not clear
What is not clear?
Adjective. Cloudy, opaque, or thick with suspended matter. cloudy. murky. opaque.
What is another word for not clearly?
(of meaning) not clear or plain; ambiguous, vague, or uncertain: an obscure sentence in the contract.
What is the word for not being able to see clearly?
nearsighted. adjective. American not able to see clearly because you are short-sighted.
What do you call a clear picture?
Noun. Clearer understanding. clearer view.
How do you use unclear in a sentence?
Examples of ‘unclear’ in a sentence unclear
- Whether he will physically transition is still unclear. …
- It was unclear last night when they can return. …
- The cause of the alarm remains unclear. …
- It remains unclear why you acted so badly. …
- It remains unclear whether he will be fit to bat at all.